Top Knife Sharpeners
A knife sharpener turns your kitchen knives, survival knives, and even hooks sharp. There are different type of knife sharpeners; some are used for serrated blades and some are used for standard edges. Below are the top knife sharpeners which are separated in two categories: kitchen knife sharpeners, and survival knife sharpeners.
Kitchen Knife Sharpeners
1. Presto 08800 EverSharp Electric Knife Sharpener
The Presto 08800 EverSharp electric knife sharpener has a two-stage sharpening system. It quickly and easily sharpens most any non-serrated blade for professional results in the convenience of your home. There is no guess sharpening. Precision blade guides position the knife at the ideal sharpening angle for perfect results every time. It creates a razor sharp edge in seconds using Sapphirite sharpening wheels, which is the same ultra-hard material used by professional shops.
- Electric knife sharpener.
- Two-stage sharpening system for professional results at home.
- Fast and easy way to sharpen kitchen and sports knives.
- Precision blade guides automatically for ideal sharpening angle.
2. Edgeware Edge Grip 2 Stage Knife Sharpener
Edgeware Grip 2-Stage Knife Sharpener is lightweight, portable, and easy to use on either a flat surface of the edge of your countertop or table. Carbide blades and crossed ceramic rods features pre-set sharpening angles that provide the proper sharpening angle every time. Two stages of sharpening offer the capability to put a razor sharp edge on very dull or damaged blades and touch-up already sharp blades. It comes with non-slip rubber feet and a soft grip rubber handle for comfort and steadiness when sharpening.
- 2 stage knife sharpener.
- V-Grip Bottom for use on edge or counter.
- Provides proper sharpening angle every time.
- Soft grip handle for comfort and control.
[Shop for more Kitchen Knife Sharpeners]
Survival Knife Sharpeners
1. Tri-Angle Sharpmaker
The Spyderco Tri-Angle Sharpmaker includes two sets of high alumina ceramic stones: A pair of medium-grit (brown) 7" x .5" (178mm x 13mm) stones for aggressive sharpening and a set of fine (white) 7" x .5" (178mm x 13mm) stones for professional grade finishing. The stones are triangular for sharpening Plainedges on the flat sides and SpyderEdges (serrations) on the corners. A furrow running the length of each stone lets you sharpen pointed items like fishhooks, darts and awls. Included is a set of brass safety rods protecting the users hands while sharpening. All components snap into the self-contained ABS plastic base and lid, ready to travel with you. Included is a set of brass safety rods to protect the users hands while sharpening.
- Includes 2 sets of high alumina ceramic stones.
- Sharpens plain and flat edges, awls, darts, fishhooks, and punches.
- All components snap into the self-contained ABS plastic base and lid, and are ready to travel.
- Base is drilled for bolting to tables or countertops for permanent attachment in shops or kitchens.
- Instructional leaflet and DVD included.
2. Smith's PP1 Pocket Pal Multifunction Sharpener
The Smith's PP1 Pocket Pal is a compact and lightweight mult-functional knife sharpener which is great for backpackers, hikers, hunters, and fishermen who want to have the sharpest blades. It has specially shaped ceramic slot which finish edges and sharpen serrated blades. It features tapered diamond rod for sharpening serrated and standard edges. It measures 3 1/2 inches long and 1 inch wide, and weighs 1 ounce. It has a lanyard hole which lets you easily carry it wherever you go.
- Pre-set carbides sharpen very dull edges quickly.
- Specially shaped ceramic slot to finish edges and sharpen serrated blades.
- Tapered diamond rod for sharpening serrated and standard edges.
- Very compact and lightweight.
- Lanyard hole for carrying.
[Shop for more Survival Knife Sharpeners]